Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workers Compensation Lawyer for Your Job and Your Health
Every year, over 1 million people are forced to take time off work because of an accident at work or due to a work-related illness, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Taking off work not only means lost wages; it can also mean thousands in medical bills. While many work-related injuries and illnesses may qualify for workers comp, it’s almost impossible to get full and fair compensation without the help of a workers comp attorney. Do what thousands of other people are doing to ensure that they get every dollar they deserve – get your free consultation with a workers compensation lawyer. It’s confidential and risk-free – either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all! Call now: 1-800-380-8080.
Our workers comp lawyers have helped thousands of injured workers:
- Recover lost wages
- Get paid or reimbursed for medical expenses
- Be compensated for subsequent injuries or illnesses
- Secure long-term rehabilitation or long-term disability benefits
- Protect their job after a work-related accident
Every minute counts! If you wait too long to file a workers compensation claim, you may not be able to file one at all. Protect yourself before it’s too late — call 1-800-380-8080.
3 Reasons to Get a Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workers comp lawyers help injured workers file claims for a variety of reasons. Regardless of whether you have a back injury as a result of using equipment at work or you have respiratory problems because of a toxin in your work environment or you have stress disorders, your best line of defense is to see a doctor and then consult with an attorney who knows the ins and outs of workers compensation laws. Here’s why:
- You could receive more compensation than you realize. Typically, if you were hurt on the job or developed a health condition because of working conditions, you may be eligible to collect payment for any medical expenses associated with your injury. But that may not be all you’re eligible to collect. With an experienced lawyer on your side, you may discover that you can receive additional compensation, including payment for lost wages, payment for work-related injuries or illnesses sustained in the future, payment for new skills training if you’re considered unfit to return to your old job, and long-term disability if you’re unable to return to work indefinitely.
- You’ll get step-by-step legal guidance. Filing paperwork is only one part of a workers compensation claim. An experienced lawyer can tell you exactly what to do and when to do it, guiding you through the process from start to finish — including how to document your injuries, what pictures to take and what details to give for evidence during treatment and recovery. This kind of personalized attention and legal direction is critical and makes a big difference in a workers compensation case.
- An attorney could protect your job. Many people are afraid that filing a workers compensation claim will adversely affect their job. In California, employers are legally prohibited by the State of California from discriminating against employees as a result of their assertion of a legal right. The laws vary do from state to state, however, so it’s vital that you talk to a workers compensation lawyer right away.
Find out firsthand what a workers comp attorney can do for you. Call for your free consultation: 1-800-380-8080.
Manufacturing Workers at High Risk
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has reported a rise in the number of work-related injuries reported by manufacturing workers in the past few years. Working with dangerous equipment and working in an environment with toxic chemicals or fumes can put your health and safety at high risk for injuries and illnesses. If you’ve been injured while working at a manufacturing plant, make sure you talk to a workers compensation lawyer right away.
Workers Comp Help 24/7
We know that a work accident can happen at any time. That’s why we’re here to help you 24/7, 365 days a year. Don’t guess whether you should hire an attorney or not. Get answers today: 1-800-380-8080.
Remember, it’s a win-win situation – either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!